Editing Existing Pages
To access the editing screen of an existing page, click the page’s title or the edit button.
Here’s what you need to know about editing pages:
- When editing an existing page (example used is an article page), the title is displayed at the top.
- The current status of the page is displayed on the top right.
- You can change the title of the page by clicking the title field.
- When typing into a field, help text is often displayed on the right-hand side of the screen.
- You can add content by clicking the plus button (+) in the center of the page between sections.