Call to Action
We strongly recommend you to think about your call to action. A “call to action” (often abbreviated as “CTA”) is an action that you want your users to take. It should be memorable and convenient enough to do. For example, a CTA could be providing toll-free emergency service numbers for users to call if they need assistance. Here are some sample CTAs that would work well with content pages:
- Emergency information site: Include local Emergency phone numbers for urgent assistance
- Your Rights: Include local numbers (Child helpline) for young people to report violence and abuse
- Conect Smart: Include local numbers (Child helpline) for young people to report online abuse, cyberbullying or harassment
- ALL IN to End Adolescent AIDS: Include local numbers for people to know where to take a HIV test, speak to a counsellor or get direct information on the phone
- Facts For Life: Include local Emergency phone numbers for urgent assistance
A list of existing child helplines can be found here: https://www.childhelplineinternational.org/child-helplines/child-helpline-network/.